Xudatxa info - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Xudatxa info

Only Portuguese to English
Xudatxa
on February 29th

Welcome to Xudatxa info

Illustrative image of Cherub from Xudatxa's profile, tutorial or page

You may have already had difficulty understanding some of my cursors or other things that I usually post in Portuguese. But I reserved this space to facilitate understanding.

I'll be clear that I'm also only going to talk about my cursors and icons here. Here, I'm going to talk a little about this; also about me enjoying making my art published in Portuguese!

You may already know that I'm from Brazil, and I like to advertise in Portuguese so that my fellow countrymen can find, clearly understand and download my content. And I say more; I'm happy to have done my advertising in Portuguese, as some downloads were successful and I have one with more than 2000; then everything worked out; but that doesn't stop me from creating ways for my arts to be well explained in English and downloaded in various countries and continents where this famous site is expanding. This means that everyone can download, own and use cursors without restriction.

Let's now move on to the cursors and icons that I had published and be able to know in English what each one represents. You can also download them here if you are interested. First of all, I can't forget that this is like a text tutorial; and I must guide you that to install these cursors on Linux or MAC, look for the settings tab in your operating system or via the search magnifying glass and enter the word Mouse. To change the cursor on Smart TV or HDMI external equipment with Android; proceed to Root, then look for the cursor folder and replace only the pointer and choose only the arrow cursor (Normal selection) and that's it. Don't touch other files in the system folder.

Xudatxa
on February 29th

About Cursors Nova Era 2009, Summer Theme

Download Cursors Nova Era 2009, Summer Theme here

This is a set of 18 cursors that has a customizable right-pointing cursor. In general; These cursors can be used for other purposes, and have the red theme as a base. These are the first cursors to be produced with 4 and 8 bits on an old computer in 2009, initially motivated by the end of year and summer festivities and called: Nova Era Cursors. Currently, all cursors have been brought together in red color to represent the Xudatxa profile, with a model that always uses the warmest compatible colors such as red. To improve and finalize the project?! A 24-bit cursor was included, making the set fully approved for use on Windows Vista up to Windows 12 or higher. For Linux, installation is manual. For Smart-TV, install only the red arrow. If your favorite theme is red? This is the ideal theme.

Support and more information of this set by Xudatxa

Xudatxa
on February 29th

About Cursors Nova Era 2010, pointers

Download Cursors Nova Era 2010, pointers here

This is the Cursors Nova Era, created in 2010 and which were never published, but; Internal use only. Introducing: Five standard primary use hands in the colors of your choice. For secondary, we have a reduced-handle black pointer and a white micro arrow for standard random use. For tertiary, we have two bubbles that can be used; and two clocks with the static one to be used in the background and the animated one to represent the system's busy cursor. Rename and organize it in the best way to use on your system! Today everyone can get to know the "Nova Era Cursors" and use them however they want, bringing a new look to their computer.

Xudatxa
on February 29th

About Icons 61 Degree Summer Theme

Download Icons 61 Degree Summer Theme here

This is the theme of 61 degree summer. You will be able to customize your computer desktop and try a theme with red and yellow and use it as the summer theme; always in the summer period. If your desired theme is red, this could be a good option.

WARNING:

To use these icons to personalize a computer after downloading, go to the desktop, right-click on your wallpaper and choose the Properties menu; Then, just look for the function: "Customize desktop" and you can also follow the methods you already know. Don't forget that all downloaded icons need to be unzipped, extracted and placed in an organized folder that cannot be renamed or moved to another location once configured. If you want to move or rename the folder, even rename some icon file? You will have to set up the personalization again!

Page views: 90       Posts: 4      
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...
Select background