CURSOR - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

CURSOR

Anonymous
on September 21st 2006

i MADE MY CURSOR, BUT i DONT KNOW HOW TO ADD iT TO MY HOMEPAGE FROM THERE.

Vlasta
on September 21st 2006

You should upload it to your web server and then reference it from your css or directly from the page like this:

<style type="text/css">
<!--
BODY { cursor:url("<path to your cursor>"); }
-->
</style>
FerrariMan
on September 18th 2007

Hey, I have a website, but I don't know how to upload the cursor or anything to my site. Could you please help me do this, Vlasta? Also, how do people download it? I think I know some of the HTML code to display an image of a button so it could look like:

Download my cursors here:
<-'button'-> [ I can't really display graphics in a reply]
OR Download my NFS High Stakes cars here...
how could I do that?
-Porsche_Feind73

P.S. Vlasta, could you make it possible to change your account screen name; I'm usually known as FerrariMan now. I know still about cars;)

Vlasta
on September 18th 2007

How do you upload things to your website depends on the actual website. It can differ. There usually is a web based interface and a direct ftp access. I cannot tell you the actual details.<br /><br />
People can download it if you create links to the files. How do you do that can also depend on your website. Usually there is a possibility to use html, but sometimes there are easier ways.<br /><br />
You can change your nick on your <a href="http://www.rw-designer.com/account">account page</a>.

Page views: 3525       Posts: 4      
I wish there were...
Select background
What about ICL files?