Asriel Dreemur God of Hyperdeath cursor - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Asriel Dreemur God of Hyperdeath cursor

looking for someone with the ability and interest to make this
EndUser
on February 8th 2017

So I searched up what Undertale cursors there were I found a wide variety... except for a really cool Asriel's God of Hyperdeath one or any Asriel cursor for that matter. Now what I was thinking a cool idea for a cursor would be for Asriel in his god of hyper death form to be using Chaos Buster and or Chaos Saber. Anyway thanks for taking time to read and consider this. Once again I was seriously surprised there was no Asriel cursor to be found and really hope someone can change that.

Censor_Not
on February 8th 2017

Can you look at the cursors at the end of this page & suggest improvements? Thanks! http://www.rw-designer.com/cursor-library/35500

EndUser
on February 8th 2017

They Look nice thanks! The only suggestion I have would be to get rid of the back ground on the one with Asriel using the chaos buster. Other than that it's all pretty good.

Anonymous
on February 8th 2017

Thank You! I did start to remove the background, but it wasn't looking right. I need to try different software or remove pixels by hand which will take a while, heh heh. Thanks again for your input! :-)

EndUser
on February 8th 2017

Cool one more thing about the Chaos saber if you cut off just above the hand I think that would help it look right. Thanks again for looking at this and attempting to make them.

Page views: 657       Posts: 5      
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...
Select background