Kingdom hearts cursor set - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Kingdom hearts cursor set

Needed ASAP
NinjaGoat
on March 9th 2008

Someone really needs to make a kingdom hearts cursor set. SOON. I am a kingdom hearts nut and I need more and better cursors. Please help!!!!!!!!!!

Vlasta
on March 9th 2008

hmmm...why not try it yourself, it is not that hard!

NinjaGoat
on March 9th 2008

Actually it is. At least if I want it to be an awesome one. I suppose I could try. But anyone who thinks that they can do it, please do so!

NinjaGoat
on March 10th 2008

Dammit, I cant upload my cursors onto the site.
It wont work.
Sorry, but someone will need to make the set for me.

NinjaGoat
on March 10th 2008

Afterthought: If someone could make a kingdom hearts icon set as well, you would be totally LEGEND

Vlasta
on March 10th 2008

You need an to be connected to internet before uploading. It may not work when the server is down, but that does not usually happen.

NinjaGoat
on March 10th 2008

I AM connected to the internet. It just doesn't work. Nothing is wrong. I can get on to the internet fine otherwise. I dunno. Can't you make a kingdom hearts cursor set? You seem to be a ragular here

NinjaGoat
on March 11th 2008

Yay for me! I finally managed to upload my cursors! I now have a set but it isn,'t all that great and I still encourage anyone and everyonne to make more and better kingdom hearts cursors and icons. Keep on creating!

Vlasta
on March 11th 2008

It's a good start :-). It'll help if you show them to other fans of kingdom hearts. They'll love them and maybe someone decides to create their own cursors. It is best if the author is a true fan.

Neo
on March 11th 2008

ninja
il do it
just whatcha want in it

NinjaGoat
on March 11th 2008

Hey, thnks Neo. Um... you can pretty much make whatever you want as long as it's kingdom hearts stuff. Thanks heaps.

NinjaGoat
on March 11th 2008

Thanks heaps Neo. If you could make some good ones that wuld be great. Some ideas: You could make a kingdom hearts crown perhaps? A better version of the heartless logo would be great. Maybe some more variations of the keyblade. And if you're good enough, you could maybe even make the Nobodies logo. That would be awesome. Thanks!

11 replies were left out.

NinjaGoat
on March 19th 2008

Oh. Well, if you do find anything to work with, feel free to use it. Thankyou anyway for the cursors, though.

Neo
on March 27th 2008

your welcome

Neo
on March 27th 2008

did u like them?

NinjaGoat
on March 27th 2008

They were awesome. If you could, feel free to make icons though. You don't have to, but if you did, you would be LEGEND.

Anonymous
on May 28th 2008

hmm,mabye this could work:

normal- keyblade
busy- donald stomping his foot
precision- beam coming from keyblade
text- magic quill
handwriting- magic quill
unavailable- 2 keyblades (crossed)
resizing- 2 hands
move- a hand
alternate select- never seen it before
link select- riku's glowy hand
help select- <-- who uses this?

email me pleaze robspott@gmail.com

Anonymous
on June 5th 2008

Ninja sorry i havent been on for a while im Neo okay i think Unknown is on the right lines whatcha think?

Anonymous
on June 12th 2008

I LOVE Kingdom Hearts its the best game ever. I have a Keyblade cursor but it is the plane kingdom Key other ones are hard to find. But u fans out there keep looking.

Anonymous
on June 12th 2008

Im the one right on top of me is the same person and the one on top of that isnt.

Just so u know. Lol

Anonymous
on August 3rd 2008

ok

Anonymous
on November 12th 2008

i found some online but I can't upload them

NinjaGoat
on November 18th 2008

Heya Bravas, havent been on in ages but hope any of you kingdom hearts nuts like me been working hard. Keep on workin on those icon sets if you can. First to upload a kingdom hearts icon set has my DEEP AND ETERNAL GRATITUDE. Cheers mates

NinjaGoat
on November 23rd 2008

Hey, Ive made a Kingdom Hearts icon set. It's only three but it's still pretty good. Feel free to make your own

Page views: 4914       Posts: 35      
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...
Vista & Win 7 icons