uninstall - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

uninstall

help
hlark324
on July 9th 2009

all of the rw apps on my computer will not uninstall is there a way to remove it manually?

Vlasta
on July 9th 2009

It is strange, it would not uninstall normally? Is there an error message? I guess re-installing it and uninstalling it should help.

I guess you can always just delete the application from the Program Files folder.

hlark324
on July 10th 2009

when i uninstall it says that a needed file is missing
when i try to reinstall it says the installation package is not safe and will not be installed

Vlasta
on July 10th 2009

Hm, the installer package is not signed, but Windows should not make the installation impossible. There will be a warning, but you should be able to install anyway. Are you using 64-bit edition of Windows?

Anonymous
on July 23rd 2009

sorry i forgot to check here

no i am mot using 64 bit windows
i finnally got it uninstalled but when i need to use it again the installer says these exact words:
The installation source for this product is unavailable. Verify that the source exists and that it is accessable.

Anonymous
on July 23rd 2009

now it says:
This advertised application will not be installed because it might be unsafe Contact your administrator to change the installastion user interface option of the package to basic.

Vlasta
on July 23rd 2009

Well, I have never seen this messages before, but searching the web indicates that it might occur if the the application is partially installed and partially not or when user has not the required privileges to install the application. Have you previously installed it using another account?

This might help: msiexec /i RWCursorEditor32.msi /qn
(modify the .msi name according to what you are trying to install)

hlark324
on July 24th 2009

ya but under the one i'm using

one time one of the .dll files was missing
and then i installed this program that caused all of the .msi records to break

hlark324
on July 24th 2009

on your download page it says that the msi file just copy and pastes files
if possible, can you send me the files?

Vlasta
on July 24th 2009

Are you trying to user the cursor editor or another application?

hlark324
on July 24th 2009

problem fixed

i had to right click and choose repair

hlark324
on July 24th 2009

both
curosr and icon

Vlasta
on July 24th 2009

OK, I only asked what to eventually send you, but since it seems fixed now, it does not matter anymore, I guess.

Anonymous
on August 2nd 2009

how do i delete realworld paint. i have tried to delete it from hard drive (by searching hard drive which is the only way to find it as it has no visable files on computer except shortcut)then selected all and tried to delete but it came back with can not delete. is this realy a form of virus?

Anonymous
on August 2nd 2009

You uninstall in just like any other application from the Control Panel. Search Google if you do not know how to intall or uninstall applications.

Page views: 2631       Posts: 15      
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...
Select background