Download statistics - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Download statistics

...don't you just love math?
Vlasta
on February 24th 2010

Every author wants to know how many people are actually interested in their creations. In the past there was a simple counter for each set or individual icon or cursor. Time for an upgrade.

1. Top 10 most downloaded icons and cursors. Only your own icons are displayed. Go to your profile page and click on a download statistics link in the Account owner actions section. You can compare downloads in last 24 hours, 7 days, 30 days, or 365 days (uhm, once enough data is gathered).

2. Daily downloads for your sets. Simply visit any of your icon or cursor set while being logged in and you'll see number of downloads for the last 2 weeks.

The system was online for last 2 days, so do not expect it to give you relevant data just yet.

I did my best to prevent bots and download accelerators to skew the numbers for sets (it is too costly to do it for individual icons and cursors).

The current look and feel and functionality is not final, I am open to suggestions...

Eh, and while I was there, I added a 'Feature' button to your set pages that allows you to pick an icon or cursor set that is then prominently displayed on your profile page.

Page views: 9303       Posts: 1      
You cannot reply to this topic.
Select background
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...