New Software - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

New Software

Any Plans for new Software?
Erik
on October 15th 2010

I have got a question...

Are there any plans for new software?
For example: An editor for windows designs (.theme)

That would be great!

sixλxis
on October 15th 2010

Wow, never thought of that :-o

Sounds legit, might take a long time though, and it would kick WindowBlinds ass :P

Vlasta
on October 15th 2010

One day, there may be new software, but not in the near future. Maintaining the current tools and the web takes a lot of time.

Paxed
on November 1st 2010

or vector graphic programs

Erik
on November 2nd 2010

Yes, I know, it really takes a long time. But thanks anyway.

Shadow0fIntent
on November 5th 2010

I would LOVE a inproved cursor editor that would be able to make cursers of any size, and have click effects. I know it would take a lot of time, soooo, don't make it freeware, make pple pay 4 it. (also, i expect makeing a windows theme editor would invole putting images ontop of the desktop, the same thing required for a unlimited sized curser).

Anonymous
on December 13th 2010

why don't you put an integrated contextual Help on the program itself (Real World Paint) instead of a web link to an ocean of information ?

Vlasta
on December 13th 2010

There is limited contextual help in form of tooltips. Offline help is inflexible and hard to manage. Online help can be updated at any time and also by the users.

Erik
on December 14th 2010

ShadowOfIntent: I think thats impossible, because windows doesn't support it. Also RealWorld Cursor Editor can allready make cursors in any sizes (1-256).

Page views: 10608       Posts: 9      
Vista & Win 7 icons
I wish there were...
What about ICL files?