RealWorld Cursor Editor 2012.1 released - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

RealWorld Cursor Editor 2012.1 released

with animated GIF import/export
Vlasta
on February 29th 2012

The new version of RealWorld Cursor Editor brings lots of small improvements, but also a couple of important new features, including:

• Support for multi-resolution Windows 7 cursors.
  • Ability to create cursors from animated GIFs and PNGs and export cursors to these formats.
  • Built-in animation editor instead of the previously available image editor.
  • Fix for a redrawing problem on 64-bit editions of Windows.

The cursor editor remains freeware, still works on on Windows 2000, XP, Vista and 7. Installer and portable package available on cursor editor home page.

gis4greg
on June 4th 2012

Thanks for this tool update. I create a lot of custom icons in Windows 7 so this will really help speed up the process.
Greg

trunks cagampang
on September 7th 2012

hi nice new real cursor editor

Kinhajp
on November 17th 2012

I just *LOVE* all Real World softwares!I always recommend to everybody who wants beautiful and power-full graphics editors.I'm your fan since 2006 and now I'm very happy to see that you're working in it again!!!
I was afraid that your give up (sorry for this), so I made a backup of all softs in a CD few years ago,just for make sure that I will have them always with me.
Sorry for my bad English,I just wanna say that I'm very thankful that you're still making those great graphics softwares even better.
Thank you very much for all your efforts!!!
Wish you success!!!

Page views: 54522       Posts: 4      
You cannot reply to this topic.
Select background
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...