how to use a series of images to created an animated cursor - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

how to use a series of images to created an animated cursor

I created the images in a different program
ellenelle
on May 8th 2012

I'm familiarizing myself with this cursor software and I have successfully made some static cursors so far. I use a variety of graphics programs and have some experience creating animations. Now I want to make an animated cursor from a series of 11 frames that I put together in another program. But I don't know how to open them all in Real World Cursor. As far as I can tell, there is no tutorial on the website that tells me how to do this. Can anybody tell me how or direct me to some webpage that will tell me how?

Thanks,
Ellen

Vlasta
on May 8th 2012

There are multiple ways, but the easiest would probably be using the "Cursor from Image" wizard on the "Create" tab and select all your images when asked (you can select multiple files in the window for example by holding down CTRL and clicking on the individual files or by dragging a rectangle around them).

ellenelle
on May 8th 2012

It is not letting me select multiple images; that is the problem. I can't draw a rectangle, and holding ctrl or shift does not work either.

Vlasta
on May 8th 2012

Are you sure you are using the "Cursor from Image" wizard and that you have the latest version (2012.1)?

ellenelle
on May 9th 2012

That was it. I had an old version. Now it works like a charm. Thanks.

Page views: 8777       Posts: 5      
What about ICL files?
Select background
I wish there were...