Rubbish Cursors - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Rubbish Cursors

why!?
Anonymous
on October 27th 2012

I THINK WE SHOULD STOP PEOPLE FROM MAKING RUBBISH CURSORS, AND MAKE SOMETHING WORTH OUR TIME!!!!!

Read on for more info...

Anonymous
on October 27th 2012

there are cute ones, funny ones, colourful ones, and RUBBISH ONES.

The rude ones are not as much of a problem but many see the rubbish cursors as a waste of time, space and effort. For those who make them those who look at them, and people who download them for the fun of it. Shouldn't there be folders of different cursors?

Good      Cute       Rude       Funny       Factual...

and so many more?

STOP THE RUBBISH CURSORS, AND MAKE YOUR LIVES LESS BORING WITH BETTER ONES!!!!!!

Nintendo
on November 2nd 2012

First of all people dont make rubbish cursors on purpose second of all im sure your saying that cause you cant even make one

oriolego
on November 28th 2012
cdl
on January 13th 2013

Or a gummy bear .. lol

icon-image/7729-48x48x32.png image

cdl
on March 20th 2013

Having thought about it for a couple of months I am sure that unregistered users should be required to register in order to participate in the forum and upload to the gallery.. even and maybe especially the junkyard.

You should be accountable at some point for your posts and content, be it good, bad or indifferent. Maybe we could be nice and allow the first 2 or 3 actions per IP address as "Anonymous". After that you are required to register if you want to participate and not just watch us have all the fun!

icon-image/8415-32x32x32.png image

and.. you have to be a registered user to participate in the free spray paint drawing celebration!

Read More About the Free Spray Paint Drawing! Click Here!

Page views: 2559       Posts: 6      
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...
Select background