RealWorld Icon Editor Danish translation - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

RealWorld Icon Editor Danish translation

Regmos
on May 7th 2013

Hello.

I'm new to this forum, so please bare with me, if I've posted in the wrong category.

I took a quick look at the Icon Editor's Danish translation, and have a few questions.

1/ Will you reward a full translation with a RealWorld Icon Editor "Pro licens"?

2/ And if so, I need you to unlock the locked [!] strings, as they contain a lot af typos and incorrect expressions.

3/ In the last couple of pages, some of the original strings seems to be in Chinese, Japanese and Cyrillic.

Hope you find the time to answer.

Kind regards
Regmos

Vlasta
on May 7th 2013

Welcome to RW. Yes, a good quality translation is worth a license - just let me know when it is complete.

Strings unlocked and please ignore the non-English or really weird English strings or what seem to be Photoshop filters names. Those should not be translated (and won't appear in the list in the next version).

Regmos
on May 7th 2013

I'll start working. It will probably take a few weeks.

Kind regards
Regmos

Vlasta
on May 7th 2013

Great. Also, I am not sure if you are aware that this exists. It may be useful to check when you have the most important phrases done.

Regmos
on May 7th 2013

"I am not sure if you are aware..."

Oh yes ;-) I'm actually translating online.
I plan to skip the strings I'm not sure about, and finally do them, from within the application.

Kind regards
Regmos

Regmos
on May 18th 2013

Hello again.

I think I've earned my pro license now :-)

I chose to copy all the weird, foreing, PhotoShop....etc. strings to the translation, just to keep track of progress, and where I had doubts, I used this:

http://www.microsoft.com/Language/en-US/Search.aspx

I think the result is pretty good, but I will of course, keep an eye out for any typos, bad expressions etc.

Kind regards
Regmos

Vlasta
on May 18th 2013

Great, I have sent you a PM with a license. (You can check your messages in the upper right corner of this web page.)

Regmos
on May 18th 2013

Kind regards
Regmos

Page views: 1574       Posts: 8      
What about ICL files?
Select background
I wish there were...