Why can't I rotate an image properly anymore? - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Why can't I rotate an image properly anymore?

The canvas doesn't rotate!?
Mikey Z
on August 2nd 2013

I tried to rotate an image, but for some reason the canvas doesn't rotate. Is that supposed to happen?

Vlasta
on August 2nd 2013

You mean the dimensions of the canvas stay the same? There is a setting for that. Also, there is a side-effect. If you choose to adjust the canvas size, all layers are rotated. If you select not to adjust the canvas, only the content of the selected layer is rotated.

Mikey Z
on August 4th 2013

Where's the setting you're referring to? I check the preferences menu... rotate right has no such menu at all... but I'm fine with rotating all the layers since I could just hit them individually with the selector. I actually wanted to rotate everything.

Vlasta
on August 4th 2013

Rotate right and left do not show the configuration window, they should always rotate all layers. If not, it may be an error. Do you have the latest build of RWPaint, where configuration windows have previews on the left side and settings on the right side? If you have previous builds installed, maybe you have an older configuration and resetting it would help.

Mikey Z
on August 11th 2013

Well... I do have the latest one, and it does rotate all layers now that I test it properly, but the frame doesn't rotate. You know, the canvas dimensions. I meant for all the layers to rotate. But there's a glitch with that one too, if someone wants to rotate all the slides in a GIF, it only works on the active one.

Page views: 2820       Posts: 5      
Select background
I wish there were...
What about ICL files?