ninjapicklesdude
on October 9th 2013

i need help on How to upload cursors

Anonymous
on November 22nd 2013

i need help to lean how to make them.(:

___xed___
on November 22nd 2013

You can upload cursors from within RealWorld Cursor Editor; from the menubar, select Cursor->Add to Online Library. Or press CTRL+W.

Vlazteron
on November 26th 2019

Instructions to Upload a Cursor

Just go to Gallery, click Cursors, then click Upload, select the file you want to upload, the file must be .cur or .ani ( .cur is a Static Cursor File/ .ani is a Animated Cursor file ), put the name you want ( leave on blank if you want the cursor name, same as the name of the file, (Optional) write the description of the cursor, choose the cursor role (The cursor role is what should the cursor be used for), choose the handeness (the handeness is a option that makes u choose if you want the cursor for right-handed, left-handed or both), choose the license (the license is what should the people do with the cursor). A extra option is "built-in shadow''', you can check the box if you want the cursor to have a shadow. Click add cursor and, TADA! your cursor is published, it will be in the junkyard, go to the latest page if you want to view it. You can also join various cursors and convert them into a cursor set.

I hope this helped! :-)

Stevex
on April 13th 2020

if you have some trouble uploading, try checking if you have been registered in the program in the "online" tab, this helped me, so i wish it help you too

leandrorczbr
on June 3rd 2020

=How i upload a pack of effects?= I make good fire, gold and steel effects and i want to upload in online page

leandrorczbr
on June 3rd 2020

How I make a tutorial for RW?

ADRI_34_YY
on January 11th

The gold effects with the radiant mode color.

Anonymous
on January 28th
ьбьбюьюбью
Anonymous
on January 28th

юрии

Anonymous
on January 28th

юрии

Anonymous
on January 28th

юрии