New to the Old - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

New to the Old

Talk about new stuff like Among Us or Online school in this very old website that still popular to this day
floofyneko69
on September 28th 2020

I only made this because it just seems like creativity on this site isn't very diverse, its always custom mice designs based off the classic mouse look, and icons based on other old Microsoft icons, so I made this chat hoping that we have some fun talking about the modern media of today and make more diverse icons and cursors based on today's entertainment

Anonymous
on November 17th 2023

... And we love RW Designer for these reasons! Atleast isn't plagged with cancerous stuff such as Amazing Digital Circus or More like Lame Digital Boringness.

Anonymous
on November 17th 2023

Also online School is really boring. I'm glad this unnecesary junk ended!

eeveelover64
on November 18th 2023

tadc isn't cancerous, you're cancerous for hating a new show just cuz its popular, like deal with it people like u get no choices LOL

Anonymous
on November 18th 2023

What's this guys?? This post was made 3 years ago, and isn't relevant anymore, because now we can go to school again, and among us isn't popular anymore because of unnecesary changes.

eeveelover64
on November 18th 2023

who cares if it isn't popular? its still fun regardless!

Anonymous
on November 18th 2023

eeveelover64 finally you spend your time something useful! :-)

coz you usually force everybody to like new things 8-) -)

eeveelover64
on November 19th 2023

nah bro on another level
simply cuz i suggested actually try other things and get out of ur comfort zone and actually have variety
das crazy

Anonymous
on November 20th 2023

i think bobcat games is still on this site but as anonymous

5P34K
on November 29th 2023

Well you still can like the good glossy design while you like new stuff such as among us

but wtf im doing replying in 3 year old forum?

Among us is great but it has some unnecesary stuff

Anonymous
on November 30th 2023

bro u gotta be like 5 years old if ur gonna be a fan of among us LOL. seriously grow up bro

eeveelover64
on November 30th 2023

me when i a like things:
people can like things regardless of age :P

5P34K
on November 30th 2023

back at anonymous people whining like a little shit crybaby because of a opinion, i can like among us IF i fuckin want coz it is my choice not urs, you have to be atleast 10 years old to play among us you dumbass, and im 13 so i can play it whenever i feel like it so anonymous shut the fuck up

5P34K
on November 30th 2023

PLUS is not mandatory to hate the things you hate or like the things you like, no one has to, quit trying to be an elitist and go do ur chores if you don't wanna get ur ass whooped by ur parents

5P34K
on December 6th 2023

I think that anonymous got his ass whooped lmao

Anonymous
on December 11th 2023

yeah you did bro lol, thanks for being self aware

Page views: 952       Posts: 16      
Select background
I wish there were...
Vista & Win 7 icons