Photoresizer - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Photoresizer

Corrupt
Waussie
on August 14th 2007

I have downloaded the 98 version 3 times and get the corrupt file message every time I try to use it :-(

Vlasta
on August 14th 2007

I have checked it and and it was really downloaded incorrectly the first time. But it worked the second time. Try downloading from here: http://www.rw-designer.com/9x/2.0/PhotoResize400.zip

Anonymous
on August 15th 2007

That worked thank you, now a suggestion.
Put the number before the existing filename.
Currently the files appear alternately.
Oldfile newfile oldfile newfile.
If you put it in front you get 400-file 400-file this is much easier to select to upload etc.

Vlasta
on August 15th 2007

You can do that in the current version using -c<ROOT><PATH><SIZE>-<NAME>.jpg switch.

Anonymous
on August 15th 2007

OK and will it stay like thatafter reboot?

Vlasta
on August 15th 2007

It is a command line switch that can also be used when adding a command to Explorer context menu. Reboot should not influence that, but installation of another programs that associate themselves with .jpg files can.

Anonymous
on August 16th 2007

Great tool! Will the -c<ROOT><PATH><SIZE>-<NAME>.jpg switch allow me to process multiple directorys? Also will it allow me to replace the original file?

Vlasta
on August 16th 2007

If you want to replace the original file, the -c switch is not needed. Instead use -i or I letter in filename.

As for multiple directories, you may want to use -r for recursive subdirectories processing or just use:
PhotoResize400.exe -c<ROOT><PATH><SIZE>-<NAME>.jpg folder1 folder2 folder3 ...

Anonymous
on October 8th 2007

What a wonderful thing, thank you. But it would be perfect if the filedate of a replaced picture the same as the original file date.

Page views: 1558       Posts: 9      
Vista & Win 7 icons
I wish there were...
What about ICL files?