dead site? - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

dead site?

reply if you regularly visit this site or think its also dead
RainyForrest
on February 21st 2022

i wonder if only 9 people use this site a day, is it dead? or is it not? does anyone regularly visit this site for no reason or for fun?

vykcasual
on February 21st 2022

I used this site pretty infrequently. I do think there is not much activity as there used to be :-(

Anonymous
on March 2nd 2022

I posted a request for help on Feb 9,2022 and the page view count is now at 38, with 3 of those views probably owned by me. So the site is not dead, just unresponsive. I repeated my request for assistance in a "what's your question' thread on Feb 21st and again no reply. Hopefully, the site owner is alive and well and not a victim of the nasty side of mother nature. I still have no proof that this entire site isn't just here to collect IP addresses of the unsuspecting for a nefarious hacker group to target.

eeveelover64
on March 2nd 2022

i mean its technically bot dead, as some cursor sets get thousands of downloads, while still being new to the website!

Anonymous
on March 3rd 2022

It's not a dead site because there are over 100000 people making cursors and icons. Also a lot of people still download our creations like eeveelover64 said.

Justiinಠ_ಠ
on March 3rd 2022

that was me btw... i had to login, oops :-D

Page views: 603       Posts: 6      
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...
Select background