NEW EVENT TILL FEB TO MARCH - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

NEW EVENT TILL FEB TO MARCH

A new event has been created.
☬Tenzue BG☬
on February 23rd 2023

ABOUT:
-You must create 2 animated cursor sets. They can be any design or art you want. You must have some of the cursors in each set animated. If you turn it in un-animated you will not win. I will accept no late finished cursor sets, so you have to be done within on time.

-How to join: Comment in the comments down below, or, tell me in my profile comments that you'd like to join. You can also tell me by private messaging me! You must be a: Contributing user, Registered user, or a, Site administrator. You will have to be one of these three to join. If your a anonymous or someone who knows who, then you may not join.

-Rules:

1. No teaming with any relatives that have a account here or any friends. (But you may share what your going to plan to do with your friends or you relatives)

2. No copying anyone's design or idea, so if you happen to tell you friend or your relative on what your planning to do for your three cursor sets they may not copy your idea, or your design or anything like that.

3. No being disrespectful and no throwing rude words at other people's design's.

How to proceed: After you've created your two cursor sets with a few animated cursors in each set. Notify me by private messaging me, comments down below here, or you can even comment down on my profiles comments. Send me the link of the two cursor sets and I'll check it out once the time comes.

How it'll work: Once the time is up, I will have the links of peoples three cursor sets in this forum, and me along as with all others and even the once's that participated for this may vote whose cursor sets are better, and I will do the ending vote.

What day must you be done by: Feb23-March4

!NO SPAMMING! REMINDER: 2 CURSOR SETS WITH A FEW CURSORS ANIMATED IN EACH SET!!!

-Thank you!

☬Tenzue BG☬
on February 23rd 2023

╚═╝░░╚═╝╚═╝░░╚══╝╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░░░╚═╝░░╚══════╝╚═╝░░╚═╝╚══════╝╚═════╝░

If your interested would you like to join my general chat? Feel free and click on this forum link: http://www.rw-designer.com/forum/6675

☬Tenzue BG☬
on February 23rd 2023

ANNOUNCEMENT: Once March starts The TOTM (Theme of the Month) of March contest will start most likely hosted by me

☬Tenzue BG☬
on February 23rd 2023

░█████╗░██╗░░░░░░█████╗░░██████╗███████╗██████╗░██╗
██╔══██╗██║░░░░░██╔══██╗██╔════╝██╔════╝██╔══██╗██║
██║░░╚═╝██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚█████╗░█████╗░░██║░░██║██║
██║░░██╗██║░░░░░██║░░██║░╚═══██╗██╔══╝░░██║░░██║╚═╝
╚█████╔╝███████╗╚█████╔╝██████╔╝███████╗██████╔╝██╗
░╚════╝░╚══════╝░╚════╝░╚═════╝░╚══════╝╚═════╝░╚═╝

Page views: 269       Posts: 4      
What about ICL files?
Select background
Vista & Win 7 icons