Serious message to Vista haters - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Serious message to Vista haters

Ever heard about sp1?
5P34K
on October 23rd 2023

To start, i saw many windows users complaining about bugs on vista, claiming it drains battery life, has bad compatibility, crashes, etc. And in this forum, i will be looking these reasons.

You can search: "What's new on vista sp1"

Anyways, if you still think that still has those defects, then you could have upgrade to sp1

Crashing

You probably were running many programs, or not upgrading to the sp1.

Bad software compatibility

As i said: "GET SP1!!!!!!", of course, why do you think i really like Vista? i used sp1 until i moved to 7.

Battery drains fast

You were using intense transparency effects, or running many programs at time.

UAC

This reason is stupid, you can disable that, or just be click yes. Also, viruses were common.

Slowy

The main cause of this is because you are running many processes, intense aero effects or you ran it on a old pc.

Bloatware

Another dumb reason. When i used to have vista, i didn't had problems because it is not, those can be useful, unlike Bad win10. Until 7 had to delist some of them. Altough microsoft made them downloadable.

I hope this helps. If you miss Win7 or another OS you can use Virtualbox. If you think is not real (About the main forum) you could get the sp1 iso, i suggest archive.org, because it doesn't prompt you with annoying adware.

eeveelover64
on October 24th 2023

sounds like someone's inhaling massive copium because bro couldn't look at the facts, you are waffling about nothing. nobody "forgets" classics dawg, its better to move on to modern things in terms of os'es for compatibility, stability, and overall better speed. also there's software that de-bloats win10 and to make it look like win7/xp/etc. so quit being a whiney little bitch and move on. vista was NOT a good os, with service pack or not, you weren't born back then so you of all people wouldn't know

eeveelover64
on October 24th 2023

plus its not mandatory to learn about old shit, no one HAS to, its completely optional. quit trying to be elitist bruh

Anonymous
on October 24th 2023

eeveelover shut up! youre alays rude for no reason

eeveelover64
on October 24th 2023

*always

5P34K
on October 24th 2023

Old stuff is important! I was tired of ignorants, you idiot. I was able to use Vista, But i upgrade to Seven because i wanted to try it because nibbler told me i was great, i still prefer vista and seven, you can't be insulting everybody because of a rant. Also, you claim to be 18 but you act like some nasty 7 year old who hates everybody that disagrees with your opinions

eeveelover64
on October 24th 2023

says the one who uses insults that sounds like a 7 year old would make up :V
your "rant" sounds like smth a digruntled 30 year old boomer would say complaining modernity and social media while also not even bothering to try them out themselves you bash win10 yet you yourself never use it. so your opinion is invalidated by that fact alone, actually try it for yourself or shut your goddamn mouth

5P34K
on October 24th 2023

Dude, you don't know about it.

I have used Win10 on a school laptop, and i didn't liked it! You shut up Stupid Dumb Foolish Ridiculous Rude Idiotic waste of time! Since i said my opinion about roblox you were insulting me! I like it's lego style, but i just don't play it because it requires modern pc, don't like it, i never played it but i refuse, anyways, i don't have to try it out if i see defects on it.

eeveelover64
on October 24th 2023

>You shut up Stupid Dumb Foolish Ridiculous Rude Idiotic waste of time!
this fucking hilarious LMFAO bro CANNOT insult at all, blud sounds like a child.
>I have used Win10 on a school laptop
well maybe if you used it on your own pc you would have alot more customization options such as using plasma kde which makes 10 look like 7, maybe if you actually tried that front out maybe you would have a better time. vlasta upgraded from 7 to windows 11 not too long ago, and he doesn't regret his decision

5P34K
on October 24th 2023

Did i said that windows 10 has no good program compatibility?

No, but you got another reason, you're not using dots at the end of any sentence! Which makes you look like a stupid idiot. I might not have enough insults, but i have many reasons to never get Windows 10.

Even a 7 year old kid doesn't forgets the dots.

eeveelover64
on October 24th 2023

>which makes you look like a stupid idiot
now i know blud aint talkin when you literally made a grammatical error in your own sentance
like i said maybe you should actually try win10 that isn't on a school computer and maybe you'll actually have a good time with it like me, its that ez

5P34K
on October 24th 2023

Don't see the error, but i see multiple errors on your comments. (Such as using "literally" on your sentence) Trying an Operating System on an school computer counts, you like Win10 because all humans in the earth are different, Even many people despise Win10, now you need to stop being rude, and start acting like a 18 year old.

See? I am winning again! Enjoy your fail, loser.

google.com/search?q=Windows+10+is+the+worst&oq=Windows+10+is+the+worst&aqs=chrome..69i57l2j69i59.6759j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

20 replies were left out.

eeveelover64
on October 24th 2023

bro thought i was signed out
crazy

Anonymous
on October 24th 2023

wtf is this thread guys????????

eeveelover64
on October 24th 2023

idk

5P34K
on October 24th 2023

I just don't leave the past because my mother doesn't like many trends. OK?! I don't care nothing about popularity. So everyone here are winners! Are you guys happy now?!?! You like new stuff, but i like old stuff. I will change the conclusion

And to be honest, MineCraft is the only popular game that i like, it has optional multiplayer option, cubic style, endless ideas for buildings and a lot of mods that customize gameplay :-)

eeveelover64
on October 24th 2023

ok? you don't gotta leave the past behind bro you're failing to get the point, you can upgrade while also liking and using old stuff such as using a vm for example

Anonymous
on October 24th 2023

fr, you can still use the new things, just modify them to look like the old-school versions, but it will vary depending on what you're using

5P34K
on October 25th 2023

Well i don't have enought money to get Win10, i also don't have enough requiriments to upgrade to Win10

eeveelover64
on October 26th 2023

well then, get a better computer and then we'll talk

Anonymous
on October 26th 2023

-from clayshemes

I also don't have enough money...

Anonymous
on November 11th 2023

That anonymous is right. For example, chrome. You can find a theme to make it look like early.

Anonymous
on November 17th 2023

Why did i even did this?! :-(

5P34K
on November 23rd 2023

One day i tried vista on vm, but the problem is that sometimes it shows that annoying little nag about performance, so i think 7 is better anyways, maybe if YOU would have used anothher title then nothing of this would have happened

Page views: 370       Posts: 44      
You cannot reply to this topic.
Select background
I wish there were...
Vista & Win 7 icons