clicking animation - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

clicking animation

Anonymous
on November 12th 2007

am trying to make a 1 second animation that happens when you click something, example, having a small red circle expand outwards when you click on something, could any1 verify if this is possible on the cursor software here and if so how i would go abought it?

Vlasta
on November 12th 2007

I am afraid that is not possible. Windows only support static cursors or cursors where the animation is always running and there is no way to trigger the animation by a mouse click.

Sword Frog
on December 1st 2007

i was trying to do that too but apparently this program isnt powerful enough to do it.......(ò_ò)

Anonymous
on December 9th 2007

Ah, I saw this in a video in YouTube once. A red circle animation expands out whenever you click something.
Anyway, this program is not powerful enough to support this.
It's almost impossible to pull the animation off by a mouse click, but I'm doubting, though.

Vlasta
on December 9th 2007

Windows itself does not support this function. If you want something like this, you must replace the part of Windows responsible for cursors.

As far as I know, you can use CursorXP cursor replacement utility and configure it to display different cursors when mouse is down. It is not exactly what you want, but it is close. You can design both the normal cursor and the clicked cursor in RW Cursor Editor and then import it to Cursor XP.

Page views: 2676       Posts: 5      
Vista & Win 7 icons
I wish there were...
Select background