- If you are not the author/creator of the image you do not have the authority to designate the image into the public domain. You may need to adjust the license designation here.
- Work on cropping the images better.
- Ensure that the images you are using are in the public domain or you have permission to use the image(s).
- Supply an attribution to the author of the image.
- Create a more complete cursor set, usually between 11 and 15 cursors.
- Designate appropriate cursor roles to each cursor.
I believe little pet shop (lps) cursors were requested by one individual who posted multiple times. In any event you must follow some guidelines and adhere to copyright laws.
Try using images that are large enough to be easily recognized for what they are in a cursor.