OMG so cool!!! :-Ö :-Ö
Rainbow Scheme Cursors
- Published on April 20th 2014 by The Professional with Standards.
- Released under the Attribution Required (CC by) license.
This is A Professional with Standard's Rainbow Scheme!
If you don't know how to install cursors, download this zip: http://www.mediafire.com/download/562042aiddo54kj/Rainbow+Cursor+Scheme.zip
Copy the folder to wherever you want. Then right click on the "Rainbow Scheme" file and click Install. This automagically puts the files in the right place!
Next, open Control Panel, and in the search bar type "Personalisation". Once that opens click on the button that says "Change Cursors"(or something around that). Click on the drop-down box and there should be a theme called Rainbow! Click on it and then click "Apply".
Done! You now should have the Rainbow Cursor Scheme applied!
PLEASE READ CC LICENSE AND SHOW THIS PAGE AS THE SOURCE. DON'T STEAL, KIDDIES
CC Attribution license underneath.
- Learn how to download and customize your mouse pointer.
- Have a web page or a blog? Learn how to add custom cursors to your web pages.
- Make your own cursors with our freeware cursor maker.
- Your favorite cursor is missing? Make a suggestion.