cdl contributing user on June 2nd 2014
- If you are not the author/creator of the image you do not have the authority to designate the image into the public domain. You may need to adjust the license designation here.
- Work on cropping the images better.
- Ensure that the images you are using are in the public domain or you have permission to use the image(s).
- Supply an attribution to the author of the image.
- Create a more complete cursor set, usually between 11 and 15 cursors.
- Designate appropriate cursor roles to each cursor.