Congrats for your first 2 cursor sets!
I have some tips for you:
1. In these sets, the shadows are cut off. Make the cursor smaller so there's enough space for the shadow. Or don't add a shadow, on Windows a built-in shadow is added automatically.
2. On busy4, the shadow is not on all frames. In RW Cursor Editor, you can select all frames with Ctrl+A and then add a shadow.
3. The hotspots are really good, except on the text select and some resize cursors. You can correct them if you
- modify the set and exclude the bad cursors
- delete them in your profile
- upload the corrected cursors
- add them to your set.
I look forward to your next set!