how i get loads of runescape cursors - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

how i get loads of runescape cursors

ricardo
on April 15th 2008

how can i get all of cursors from the game like whips or rune ect.

theirs only those 5 on the website i want to get more like dragon armor or whip or even monsters plz tell how if their is such thing

thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Vlasta
on April 15th 2008

try searching for runescape

everybody can make their own

munchkins111
on April 22nd 2008

well i didnt see any monsters exept abbys head but if you want to get it click on the thing link then hit save in your documents. go to control panel then click on printers and other hardware. click n mous and go to the top and click on the second tab then hit brouse. the go to your documents click on the rs item or wep hit open then hit ok then thats your curor =]!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
on May 31st 2008

when i try to get runescape free cursors,it gos to IWON.Did it do that to anyone elses?

Vlasta
on May 31st 2008

What exactly did you do?

Anonymous
on June 4th 2008

i went to google.ca and typed rs cursors.
then i went to rs cursor set.
after tat it showed cursors i clicked on zammy godsword
i saved it the after i tried to change the cursor but it didnt work it went to iwon!

Vlasta
on June 4th 2008

One more thing: wth is IWON?

There are multiple ways how to change a cursor. Using control panel, this small utility or even the cursor editor.

Zasany
on June 23rd 2008

Make sure you save it as a cursor file and remember where you saved it. I usually save it with all of the normal cursors on my hardrive if I download them.

Anonymous
on July 10th 2008

i got bandos runescape cursor it looks so cool if u want me to tell u how to get it please message me runescape user:ratpick22

Anonymous
on July 12th 2008

weet iemand hier hoe je en muis kunt krijgen als je klikt
en dat er dan en root of blauw rondje verschijnt dan je alvast

Anonymous
on August 4th 2008

how long does it take to create your own runescape cursor?

Anonymous
on August 4th 2008

i made one but it dont look right i think something missing what have i done wrong from magers pwn12?.

ty
on August 18th 2008

vlasta i help ppl to.......... and am new here

Anonymous
on September 28th 2008

how to get every party hat on rune scape

Anonymous
on October 23rd 2008
Anonymous
on November 26th 2008

easy i got tons of partyhats im zezima after all i used my own way to get mony with no cheats i started mining pure esscents and then i started killing dragons for there hide and sold it or get a smithing lvl of 99 and smith rune pl8 bodys or get shards of the god swords and sell them to get a few mil and then u keep doing it and you get enogh money to buy a partyhat

Page views: 1827       Posts: 16      
Select background
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...