how to make crusor stay - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

how to make crusor stay

i need help!!!
jacob
on May 19th 2008

how do i make crusor stay on computer and not go away so i can use it??

Vlasta
on May 19th 2008

Huh? Cursor files do not go away on their own.

FrogCursors
on May 30th 2008

They should just disappear off your system. Try checking for viruses or something.

I think I have a similar issue, even if I customize my cursor, it reverts to the Vista default after restarting, For some reason I don't like storing the cursors in the Windows/Cursors folder, so that might be the reason.

Vlasta
on May 30th 2008

I have seen this problem reported by several people over the web, but I have never experienced it myself. Could anyone, whose cursors do not stay after login/reboot describe their systems? What applications are you using - especially applications that modify Windows like skinning apps, anti-virus apps, etc.

zezima
on June 4th 2008

This is strange! I don't think this should happen but anyway I can't really explain this... I haven't been on this or rs for a while. Im just too bussy with collage.

SalemKnight
on October 3rd 2008

I think they might be talking about how they apply a cursor, then when they turn there computer back on later, it is gone and you need to go back to the mouse center and put it on again. It has been happening to me also.

Anonymous
on October 15th 2008

Ah! I just found out! The cursors have to be in the windows cursor file for it to stay for some reason. Search for this on you comp :

C:\windows\cursors

Save your cursors there, then apply them, and boom, they will stay. No more leaving cursors after you log out and back in!

Page views: 2772       Posts: 7      
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...
Vista & Win 7 icons