Problem with library - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Problem with library

MEGADETHFAN3000
on July 31st 2008

I just added a new icon to the library, but i forgot to write my e-mail adress, now i can't add it to the icon set i wished icon name is audacity.ico sent by unknown is there anything i can do, except re-posting the icon with my name?

Vlasta
on July 31st 2008

... it is fixed.

MEGADETHFAN3000
on July 31st 2008

Thanks!

MEGADETHFAN3000
on August 6th 2008

Hello, i just added a new icon set to the library (the name is: set name. due to a mistake) but i can't download it or modify it (to change the name), if you could do something i would really apreciate it, thamks in advance! (sorry to have problems with the library, i understand i'm a noob...)

Vlasta
on August 6th 2008

Hm, if the identifier is not filled in, there are problems. You should be able to modify the set now.

MEGADETHFAN3000
on August 22nd 2008

hello,i just posted the icon excel.ico (the black and dark red one), i posted twice without my e-mail, can you fix it please, sorry.

Vlasta
on August 22nd 2008

It is fixed. If something like this happens, just re-post the icon and I will delete the duplicates when I find them.

MEGADETHFAN3000
on August 22nd 2008

Ah ok!

Doc
on October 6th 2008

I never realized there was a 30-day limit to the program, so when I came back from vacation, the time is up. Is there any way to upload my icons to the library without using RealWorld icon editor program?

Page views: 2684       Posts: 9      
I wish there were...
Vista & Win 7 icons
Select background