Animated Cursors Don't Move :( - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Animated Cursors Don't Move :(

Anonymous
on September 10th 2009

None of my animated cursors move when I set them as my cursor. They are .ani files and there are always more than 1 frame. I don't know what i'm doing wrong :-( Please help :C

Vlasta
on September 12th 2009

Try sending me a file to info@rw-designer.com
I'll have a look.

Anonymous
on September 12th 2009

I've sent you an e-mail

Vlasta
on September 12th 2009

I had a look at them and they seem to be OK. Are you able to use any animated cursors - like the standard ones?

Anonymous
on September 13th 2009

yes, i think the normal busy one now works, but the working in bckground one still wont work :-(

Anonymous
on September 15th 2009

I found out more info, they will both work the first time they are used, but any other time and they remain stationary :-( I still don't know what's wrong

Vlasta
on September 15th 2009

Hm, I have never encountered or heard of this problem. The files are definitely OK. You'll have to experiment with these or more files to find the cause. Maybe turning on/off shadow in the control panel or reinstalling/updating graphics drivers helps.

Anonymous
on September 28th 2009

get a good mous e

Anonymous
on October 4th 2009

i tried the shadow and it didn't work, and how to i update the graphic drivers?

Armadyl
on October 16th 2009

lol.... i think when he says upgrade he means buy a new one =P. lol do you save it as animated??? .... sorry im new to this maybe u epically failed =P other thing is if u have old OS maybe it screws up when u try.

crandom
on October 16th 2009

they work on my comp. maybe you're comp is messed up

JDDellGuy
on March 17th 2010

I have seen a similar problem on a NEW XP computer. And using the DEFAULT animated cursors. Try setting the cursors and then restarting your computer. And drivers do not need to be purchased- they are free software that allows computer hardware to function correctly. They can usually be found at the hardware manufacturers website- although I cannot be certain about this as I have never had to do this before.

will
on March 19th 2010

get windoows 7. its better. :-)

Erik
on October 17th 2010

Maybee it looks better with its Aero design, but I dont think it is better than windows XP. But Maybee better than wiodows vista ;-)

Anonymous
on January 16th 2011

once I got Aero cursors on XP and the animated ones won't move how can I fix this?

Page views: 18202       Posts: 15      
Select background
What about ICL files?
Vista & Win 7 icons