Did you like the software? - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Did you like the software?

The Official thread where you can say what you want about the software or site.
4m
on September 26th 2009

I highly enjoyed using RealWorld Cursor Editor for its richness of features, functionality and ease of use, but now i'm running an operating system that's not supported by your product. Please, consider making your applications available to other systems or provide equivalents. I really miss your work.

Kind regards,
Ray Eden

Vlasta
on September 26th 2009

I am glad you liked the app. But I am afraid porting the application to Linux or Mac would mean rewriting a large part of it.

The latest version added support for the older Windows 2000, but that is probably not what you need.

4m
on September 30th 2009

Not now, but good to know. :-)

sixλxis
on September 30th 2009

I have tried cursor editor, icon, photo and paint.com.

theyre all just so incredibly awesome!

theyre so simple to use once you get the hang of things!

-REGARDS-

sixAxis (Shaun)

stegarex
on November 6th 2009

I love the ease of the programes! Right now i am downloading RWPaint.COM!
I wonder what it is like to use. I wonder what i should make next.....

stegarex
on November 6th 2009

I love RWpaint.COM it is a good and easy progamme to use. I like all the progammes! every single one of them. ahhh the keyboard died on me!I have to use on-screen keyboard.

Cmclobber561
on November 7th 2009

Can you post your own cursors on this sight.

sixλxis
on November 11th 2009

Yup

Anonymous
on November 13th 2009

Just to let you know that your software is used in the English primary and secondary education, for which I hope you receive a donation. Vlasta, I admire your work. A question from one of my students - I wonder if you have a localised version for the Serbian market or if there is one currently being prepared?
Otherwise, user interface is good and intuitive, help files are adequate and forums - inspiring.
Keep up the good work!

Vlasta
on November 13th 2009

It is good to hear that the tool is being used. Regarding the localization, it is up to the community to translate the user interface. Cursor Editor and Paint.COM can already be localized, the other tools will support the languages in next versions.

sixλxis
on November 25th 2009

Wow thats just awesome, maybe when ive got some money to spare ill donate too! :-D

sixλxis
on November 25th 2009

Consider this topic pinned!

67 replies were left out.

cdl
on January 3rd 2013

I thought the topic was Real World software. =/

There is so much graphic software around now and I have tried many of them for many purposes. I have seen some rather poor software and some great software as well. If you do not want to have to labor learning a new program I strongly recommend the Real World software programs for their easy user interface and great results the first time.

I think it is also commendable that Vlasta has gone to so much effort to provide numerous easy to follow tutorials on YouTube. What more could we want? More of the same would be nice.. :-)

More great software and more wonderful tutorials to go along with.. just a thought Vlasta! ;-)

I love the software so much I recommend it on my website, it is the only software I recommend.

horsehead
on March 1st 2013

These type of software are really interesting. I love to use them.

Anonymous
on March 21st 2013

im scared to download this cause of viruses if you downloaded it let me know

SYNTHCRO
on March 21st 2013

Don't worry, there are no viruses.

John2John
on April 11th 2013

I just tried out the Cursor creator program and it's a lot of fun. Very easy to use, no instructions needed really. I don't know how many mouse cursors I will ever need, but the program is a nice amusement, Thanks.

AppleBuğra
on April 26th 2013

I using: WIN XP PRO 32-bit. 1,3 GB RAM. Pentium 4. 3,06 GHz. 32 MB S3 Screen Card.

This program shows a blue screen when you open the computer, and crashes. Too insufficient system resources. ;((((

Vlasta
on April 26th 2013

Blue screen means there is something wrong with your drivers - probably the graphic card drivers. A normal program cannot cause Windows to go to blue screen.

SammaySarkar
on September 2nd 2013

I forgot how to draw without RWPaint... it's so good.

twenty2eleven
on February 5th

I absolutely LOVE the previous version of RW Paint. I thought that the recent NEWER version would only mean better, which didn't seem possible to me ;-)
I went ahead and updated my software to the newer version, and I don't like it one bit. I can't seem to find where anything is, the color choosing is frustrating and I just feel lost and alone without the previous version.

I tried to "Use Previous Versions" of my RW Paint application but my computer says no previous versions found.

Is there any way to get the old RW Paint back? Or can I at least remove the new version in order to re-install the old one?

Any advice would be life saving. Thank you!!

Vlasta
on February 6th

No need to post the same question multiple times (in addition to the emails). I'll be deleting this copy shortly.

Anonymous
about 21 hours ago

I am loving Real World Paint! My favorite feature is the way the clone brush allows me to paint my own graphics. I just enlarge the canvas and paint my picture on the side of the canvas, then copy my new *painting* into a new image.

The only other thing I would like to have someday would be a point to point lasso tool as my hand is not steady enough to use the tool accurately.

This is the most fun program I have ever used since the old JASC Paint Shop Pro (before Corel bought it).

Sharon

Vlasta
about 21 hours ago

What you describe may already be there (if I understood you correctly). Try the "Select with Polygon" or "Select with Shape" tools.

Page views: 7198       Posts: 91      
I wish there were...
Select background
Vista & Win 7 icons