Lots of questions I have (that I wonder about a lot.) - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Lots of questions I have (that I wonder about a lot.)

I need help with this!
Anonymous
on June 8th 2011

Q 1. How do you make the cursors work with a google sites site? (for instance, https://www.sites.google.com/site/feniul40 )
Q 2. How Do you make a cursor that is bigger?
Q 3. I forgot my password AND my username, and my mom won't let me make another account. Can someone help me?

Anonymous
on June 8th 2011

Q 4. How do you make an icon appear as a file thing (for instance, instead of a recycling bin, it shows the icon you set it as)??????!!!!!!

Vlasta
on June 8th 2011

1. If you have access to page source code or css, you can add cursor to any web site - instructions are here.
2. Impossible in normal windows.
3. You only need your email to sign in, if you have forgotten your password, leave it empty and it will offer you a way to recover it.
4. You can customize the standard icons via The Display Control panel.

Anonymous
on June 8th 2011

THANK YOU SO MUCH, VLASTA!!!! :):):):):):):)

Anonymous
on June 9th 2011

The only thing that I still couldn't figure out is the email thing, I tried my email, and my mom's, but it still didn't work, so I'll just make a username and put it where the text normally is, like this (Feniul-Hi there!)

Anonymous
on June 9th 2011

Feniul - I'll also name my cursors and icons "feniul".

Vlasta
on June 9th 2011

And have you created an account on this site or not?

Anonymous
on June 9th 2011

Feniul-I don't really remember. I think I had to, to download something, but then I forgot to write it down.

Anonymous
on July 5th 2011

just type in your email in the email box and leave the password box empty. Then click the "Send me my password" button.

jojois74
on July 5th 2011

...and then sign into your email... (BTW: the above anonymous is me, I just forgot to sign in.)

Ricon
on July 24th 2011

Idk how to do that last question (LOL).

Page views: 1732       Posts: 11      
Vista & Win 7 icons
Select background
I wish there were...