Have lost plug-ins - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Have lost plug-ins

Downloaded plug-ins for RWP
airboat233
on September 23rd 2012

Hello.. In RWP i had downloaded the premade styles for layers and some how i must have deleted them. When i click on the styles option the box opens, but is empty. When icome back here it shows that i have already downloaded them. Do i need to uninstall and reinstall RWP to get them back? airboat233

Vlasta
on September 23rd 2012

I assume you mean the window that is displayed after clicking on "Open style..." - there are tags in the left pane - make sure the "effect" tag is selected and you should see the default styles.

Anonymous
on September 29th 2012

Hello ..I never could find any. Don't know what happened. I've just went ahead and had fun making a bunch of new ones. Thanks for RWP. airboat233

airboat233
on September 29th 2012

forgot to log in . Was me in above post.

Vlasta
on September 29th 2012

If you see the text "Installed" on the Online page on the "Basic styles" line, there should be at least one of them on your computer.

And if you do not see any of them when you click "Open style...", please check that:

• "Tagged library" tab is selected near the top of the window.
  • You are using the default database - if you are not sure, click on "Manage database" icon in the upper right corner and then on "Use default database" in the popup menu.
  • The "effect" tag or no tags at all are selected in the left box.
Page views: 1485       Posts: 5      
I wish there were...
Vista & Win 7 icons
Select background