How to get the right pane control back on to be able to select - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

How to get the right pane control back on to be able to select

Anonymous
on May 21st 2013

Ya I AM TRYING OUT ICON EDITOR AND THE RIGHT PANE IS NOW SHOWING ICONS FROM REAL WORLD EDITOR AND I DON'T KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE PANE BACK TO THE CONTROLS SO I CAN SELECT ALPHA AND THE CHECKERED BACKGROUND ETC.

Vlasta
on May 21st 2013

I am not exactly sure what you are describing. But you can resize the right pane - have you perhaps made it too small, almost invisible? If yes, try dragging the separator to the left.

Anonymous
on May 22nd 2013

I am trying out all the different tutorials and I keep going back to the icon feature because I was able to make some icons. But everytime I can't get the back ground to be checkered again to start the icon process with transform, crop etc. And if I do get that far when I click on the page the whole image disappears and the whole square is checkered. Some of the buttons seam to be locked also. Like in the Look in: section where it shows the list of your desktop etc you click on an image you want then press next. The next button won't work. I really want a product that I can work with Is there a book that goes with this for reference; online help is not the best for me? It takes to long for me to research online I need a book for referencing.

Vlasta
on May 22nd 2013

I a sorry, I do not understand what you mean. Is this the same problem, another problem or multiple unrelated problems?

There is no offline help.

Page views: 1520       Posts: 4      
Vista & Win 7 icons
Select background
I wish there were...