Motion blur? - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Motion blur?

How do you do it?
Mikey Z
on October 23rd 2013

You know about that thing where sometimes something is moving so fast it's impossible to get a proper photo of it? Is there way to simulate that effectively? I would use a smudge brush if I had photoshop but that's not an option. I could use deformation tools, but is there a more effective way that anyone knows about?

on November 19th 2013

nearest match: Effects->More Filters->Zoom Blur

Page views: 1864       Posts: 2      
I wish there were...
Vista & Win 7 icons
Select background