RW Icon Editor problem - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

RW Icon Editor problem

Lisence
Anonymous
on November 27th 2013

Hello, i have a problem i saw this contest to get a free lisence for the icon editor if i submit 40 icon's. The problem is that my program lisence expires in 4 days. I cant make 40 cool icon's in that time. Could someone please send me a code and everything to get a lisence?

Anonymous
on November 27th 2013

Hello, this is the same person who posted the topic i forgot to post my email. My email is denjay1@hotmail.com thanks please help!!

Anonymous
on November 27th 2013

plz can someone help me i want to keep this amazing program!!!!!!!!

cdl
on December 1st 2013

I am currently advising Vlasta of your problem and we will extend the Theme of the Month contest for your entry.

FX has a free 30 day trial of an excellent program, Google it. You might be able to download and use Real World's icon editor if you 1st uninstall your current RW icon editor. I am uncertain but you could try.

Let me know how it works out for you and in future you might want to sign in before you post. You must be a registered member (create an account) to enter the Theme of the Month contest.

You can send me a private message (pm).

cdl

Yes, I apparently misread your first post here.
Vlasta has since replied to your post and I hope this will help you.
(Thanks Vlasta.)

You can still become a registered member (it is free) and create icons with any of the programs mentioned here in my post and Vlasta's, except the one you are about to loose the license on. I suggest you try them all and pick what works for you.
You can also create icon ready images, just plain normal .png or .jpg images, in another program and use any icon editor to change them into the .ico format.

You are welcome, as all registered members are, to enter our monthly Theme of the Month contest.
Read rules and specifics on the contest here.

Vlasta
on December 1st 2013

There are 2 editions of RWIE - installer and portable. If the evaluation period of one has expired, you can try the other one.

BTW that offer of license for 40 icon is very old and not valid anymore. People have been misusing it.

So, if you contribute something valuable for the community, you can get a free license, but just random 40 icons won't do it.

Page views: 2085       Posts: 5      
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...
Vista & Win 7 icons