Still Having Problems - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Still Having Problems

jttheclockman
on December 18th 2006

I think your ME edition is not what it says it is. I think it is for XP edition. Can you check on this??? I still can not get the thing to activate. I drop a photo on the symbol but it does absolutly nothing, What can be done. Also when changing the size of the photos is the clearity still there or does it lose something.???

Vlasta
on December 18th 2006

I have rechecked the tool on Me for you and it works fine. As for the quality, the original is left untouched and the new file is of course resized and saved using lossy jpeg compression, thus it is by definition not the same.

jttheclockman
on December 18th 2006

If that is ok then what can be my problem?? I am not able to activate this program when I drop a phot on it. Looking for an answer so I can try this program. Help.

Vlasta
on December 18th 2006

It is hard to say. Try downloading it again, maybe it was damaged during the transfer. What happens when you simply double click the downloaded application? A message box should appear with information how to use it.

FerrariMan
on April 19th 2007

Vlasta, when I use the text tool in the cursor editor the text will not show up. I used it with a black background and for that reason made sure the text color was white. It still won't show up unless i right-click, and it will erase some of the background.

Vlasta
on April 19th 2007

Right button uses secondary color when drawing. Check also the blending mode - if it was set ot "Paint Under" you would not see the text.

Page views: 2952       Posts: 6      
I wish there were...
Select background
Vista & Win 7 icons