Previous Version of RealWorld Paint Software - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Previous Version of RealWorld Paint Software

Is it possible to get the previous version of RW Paint?
twenty2eleven
on February 5th 2014

For over a year now, I have been using and loving the previous version of RW paint that I downloaded to my PC. I heard that there was a new version just released so I went ahead and updated my software.
I got so familiar with the previous version, like a second language, that the new one is very frustrating for me when I use it. The new version just doesn't fit me the way the older version so perfectly did. My life is at a stand still.

Is there any way to get the previous version back? I already tried right-clicking on the application and tried to use "previous versions" but my computer can't find any previous versions.

Please help!

Vlasta
on February 5th 2014

Yes, you can get older versions here. You can even use multiple version simultaneously if you pick the portable editions.

It is understandable that once you get used to anything, any significant change is perceived as negative. Though, if you give it time, you may actually start having the same feelings when you see the older version. There are some significant improvements in the 2013.1 version, which allow you to reach a whole different level, namely vector layers and the Shape tool.

Page views: 1267       Posts: 2      
Select background
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...