It's not working - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

It's not working

Help me, it's not working
Anonymous
on December 23rd 2006

Ok, yesterday (12/22/06) I downloaded it and got it all setup it worked like a dream, I made like 7 cursors. Then when I whated to make another one I clicked "New Static Cursor" and it was blank it had not tools or andything it was just blank! Then I reloaded it and cliked it again still didn't work, then I restarted my computer still didn't work, then I cliked the program again and I cliked "New Animated Cursor" it was black no tools nother just blank, so I said "Ok not working peace of crap, I will try it tommrow (12/23/06)". So I did all of that up there all over again same thing it was blank!! But when I go onto my dads accout it works everything is ok, so whats the problem with it not working on my accout yt it works on my dads?

Vlasta
on December 23rd 2006

There seems to be a problem with configuration. There is more about this problem in this thread.

The solution is to reset the configuration by running this command:
"C:\Program Files\RealWorld Cursor Editor\RWCursorEditor.exe" /reset

Anonymous
on December 24th 2006

How do I run this command I am like stupid with programs sorry, but how do you run the command?

Anonymous
on December 24th 2006

Ok cool I got it :-).

Anonymous
on December 24th 2006

You should put a html document inside the the program like a FAQ thingy inside it so people don't ask this qustion anymore, just a idea :-).

Anonymous
on March 5th 2007

hmm i'm having a problem too. when i downloaded runescape cursors they saved as .cur and my computer doesn't know what to open it into to make it work?? what shall i do?

Vlasta
on March 5th 2007

read the instructions on the main page of the cursor library

Anonymous
on March 5th 2007

Vlasta, i'v read through the instructions on the main page of the cursor library and i have the cursor i want 2 use as "my cursor" on the programme but now what do i do???

Vlasta
on March 5th 2007

Did you try to follow the instructions in the "How to change the mouse pointer" paragraph? Is the anything you do not understand?

Anonymous
on December 16th 2007

i wanna hange my cursor to full dragon

Page views: 1324       Posts: 10      
Select background
I wish there were...
What about ICL files?