lost dazzed n blurry eyed help some one - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

lost dazzed n blurry eyed help some one

creating pic
Anonymous
on June 16th 2014

hey yall ok i have a project im working on its 3 pics i need to layer together to creat loook in wanting i hahve it all how i want to look in my head but i dont knwo how to use this program to get it outta my head see i have a spiral maze as a bacck ground than my picture i need centered on top than last pic is going to be kinds see thru to see the under pic but have effect od rain spallter with a heart drawn in them its sposed to be for my online dj pic it wil rep who n what i am can any one help me i try to add my 1st pic and its amm smuched up i wanna cry been at it for hrs now

Vlasta
on June 16th 2014

I'd like to help you but I am unable to understand you. Please try using sentences and paragraphs.

cdl
on June 16th 2014

Near as I can figure anonymous is a dj and is trying to create a triple layered image to represent himself online. He states that he is not familiar with RW programs. He wants to have a spiral maze (perhaps a staircase?) with his picture centered on top and a transparent layer with rain splatter (perhaps rain drops?) with hearts inside. He asks for help in adding his 1st image and states that it is all scrunched up.

Perhaps you could direct him as to how to expand the window
or how to check the dimensions of the image.

icon-image/8307-32x32x32.png image

Anonymous
on June 16th 2014

sorry im not good with grammar
i have 3 pictured i need to layer over each other
1 a back ground will be bigger than other 2( is a spiral maze)
2 picture of me with dj name on it
3 picture of window with rain drops and heart traced in them which has to be see thru so my picture can be seen under

hope this clears up what im meaning or needing

Vlasta
on June 16th 2014

OK, you have 3 pictures you want to combine.

Start by opening the background picture. Then click on the "Create raster layer" button in the "Layers" panel (at the left side of the window - if you do not see the panel, click on "Layers" in the "View" menu and it appears).

Then open the folder with the second image and drag and drop the file on the canvas. You can use the blue and green dots to position it on the canvas and change its size. Once you click outside the image, the dots will disappear and you should not change the size of the image again (it is possible, but there are downsides).

Then switch to the Brush tool, set color to transparent - by the right side, put 0 in the checked text box. Change flow to like 10% and start erasing the unwanted parts of the second image if there are any.

Then use the Text tool to add the DJ name.

Then create something similar with the 3rd image, but I have no idea what the goal is or what your skills are, so it is pretty hard to give you relevant information.

Anonymous
on June 16th 2014

my goals are

1 to have back picture bigger than second
2 my skills are to be honest none iv never done this before
3 top picture can be same size as bottom thats fine as long as middle ( my actual picture can be seen fine thru)

trouble im having tho is background picture looks like see link below

http://gyazo.com/492c5f4473aaa001c5a82a0517200a04

Vlasta
on June 16th 2014

That picture really looks strange. Is it supposed to look like that? Can the original be downloaded somewhere?

Anonymous
on June 16th 2014

yeah fixed that problem by saving it as jpg
now only problem im working with is getting the effect of rain heart over the middle picture with out messing it up
might have to figure another way to represent the rain heart which is what my dj name means in english

Page views: 1970       Posts: 8      
I wish there were...
Select background
Vista & Win 7 icons