My 'Normal Select' Icon is Disappearing - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

My 'Normal Select' Icon is Disappearing

Anonymous
on January 26th 2016

I downloaded an icon pack (first one) and correctly used it on Windows 8.1 on a Lenovo Thinkpad. But the problem is my 'normal select' icon is disappearing. For instance my link select cursor works and so does my working in background etc... All except for the 'normal select' icon. But it does not just automatically disappear, it only disappears after some sort of update (e.g. going to Google Chrome, going to start menu). And after that it will not reset until I reset the icons by pressing 'Apply' or 'Okay' in the Mouse Properties screen you access by going to: Control Panel > Appearance and Personalization > Personalization > Change Mouse Pointers > Mouse Properties > Pointers.

Anonymous
on January 26th 2016

Update: My 'Normal Select' icon only disappears when I use the touchscreen. Just for clarity, this has never happened before.

Anonymous
on January 26th 2016

Please help!

Anonymous
on January 27th 2016

Never mind... I fixed it. And for those of you who're having the same problem, Your custom cursor has to be in the "Cursors" folder. Other people that I know have the it the exact same way. Again, running Windows 8.1 on Thinkpad 10 (Skinnier and cooler looking version ツ).

nibbler
on January 28th 2016

This happens on my work computer too!

Page views: 1106       Posts: 5      
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...
Select background