Help! Weird layer-fill tool glitch? - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Help! Weird layer-fill tool glitch?

I can't draw normally or anything in rwp.
Anonymous
on December 28th 2016

Whenever I make a new project, I can't fill that layer. I have to make a new layer. If I have already filled an area, I cant fill it again. NEW LAYER. If I draw with a pencil on a filled part, I can't. I have to make a NEW LAYER!!! If I draw on the same layer with a brush, it only makes the part that I drew with a pencil appear... This is making me make a new layer for every part that I draw. And like some layers on top show when another layer SHOULD BE covering it up. HELP ME. I've already uninstalled and re-installed the program and it still has the exact same problem. I'm using a surface 3 on windows 10.

Vlasta
on December 29th 2016

Maybe you have switched to a single layer display mode? In the view menu, there are 3 items called "Show active layer only", "Emphasize active layer", and "Show all layers". The last one is the default one.

Anonymous
on January 1st 2017

No, it's on show all layers. I guess a better way to explain it is that whenever I use the fill tool, it automatically puts it on a new layer that is always on top no matter what. But it just doesn't show that it's on a new layer? It also does this with lines /curves.

Vlasta
on January 1st 2017

Looks strange, it should definitely not create new layers when a drawing tool is used.

Well, you can always just reset configuration to get back to the initial state.

Anonymous
on January 3rd 2017

How do I do that exactly? XD

Vlasta
on January 3rd 2017

click that link

Page views: 853       Posts: 6      
Select background
I wish there were...
What about ICL files?