Import cursor animation for different resolutions - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Import cursor animation for different resolutions

CyberAP
on December 31st 2016

Hi! First of all, thanks for such a great software as RealWorld Cursor Editor, it's the only editor that can handle cursor animations for multiple resolutions well. However I've experienced a bit of a struggle while creating animated cursor for multiple resolutions. I was able to import a sequence for 32*32 resolution, but for other resolutions I had to manually import image one by one. I am creating a cursor set that can handle 100%, 150%, 200%, 300% and 400% display scaling in Windows and this is very important feature to have. Though I was able to do it after about 2 hours of constant point and clicking (and removing and adding layer for each frame) I think it would be great to have an import sequence feature for each cursor resolution. Happy New Year everyone!

CyberAP
on December 31st 2016

Oh and by the way I am doing 60 fps animation, so I had to import layer and then remove the background for about 360 frames. :-)

Vlasta
on December 31st 2016

Well, you can create multiple sizes from a single source, but if you already had multiple sources then it can be a problem. I suppose it would be possible to modify the paste function so that it would merge cursors with different frame sizes instead of adding pasted frames at the end.

CyberAP
on January 2nd 2017

Yes, something like a new option in Layers panel – 'Import sequence of images'? With a checkbox to replace current images in selected image format.

Page views: 921       Posts: 4      
Select background
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...