Check This out - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Check This out

I made a new cursor set
FerrariMan
on April 16th 2007

Hi. Just letting everybody know (since nobody looks to the way back of the cursor set library) I made a new cursor set called Red+Black V1, and you can post commentary here. Thanks

FerrariMan
on April 17th 2007

Hello?

Vlasta
on April 17th 2007

The cursors look nice, I guess the pencil is the best of them.

It takes time till enough people download and try them. And almost everyone is too lazy to leave comments ;-).

FerrariMan
on April 17th 2007

Glad you like them. They're my first set. I also made a cursor styled as a bumblebee because I didn't know what else to make. And a bit ago, I added my first animated cursor which I'm using right now called '65 Porsche911Carrera. It's a funny animation where a yellow 1965 Porsche 911 Carrera skids straight into a tree, and just to make early 911 enthusiasts feel even worse, the tree falls on it in the last frame. Those crazy Porsche drivers...

Vlasta
on April 17th 2007

Poor Porsche owners ;-).

FerrariMan
on April 17th 2007

Sorry to bug you, Vlasta, but I just wanted to let you know that I made a new animated cursor, and it's got 28 frames!! I named it Chameleon (because they change colors) and it's a really cool cursor that starts at red and then gradually goes around the color wheel in the Real World Cursor Editor. I hope you like it.

Vlasta
on April 17th 2007

Looks nice. I guess you have drawn the outline first and the interior second. It is possible to have the edge between the line and the color smooth. If you draw the outline and then switch to flood fill in Paint Under mode and set tolerance to ~150 and fill teh interior you should get smooth results.

BTW it could make a nice cursor set.

Page views: 2879       Posts: 7      
Select background
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...