Russian translation RW Cursor Editor - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Russian translation RW Cursor Editor

wvxwxvw
on September 22nd 2018

Hi!
How to replace for you Russian translation as a whole, what is now loaded in the program is a 50/50 - kindergarten / google translate. It is not possible to use it.

I have already fixed most part, but still some strings are untranslated in GUI and there are no lines for translation in the program. Some strings I captured from the GUI and added in .po, but where to geto ready-made template?

Vlasta
on September 22nd 2018

You really should not add or edit strings in the .po file manualy, that could cause problems. The strings are added automatically as you use the program. And you should be logged-in within the application to upload the translation and be able to change existing strings.

wvxwxvw
on September 23rd 2018

I do not quite understand what you mean?
1. Most of the program is not translated and the lines are not available for translation.
2. How can this cause problems? I have several hundred transfers in my account, so let's not fantasize. )
3. I asked a question: where to get a full set of lines for translation?
4. I asked a question: how or who can replace that semi-finished product which is now loaded in the program, on my option with the correct translation of lines.

Vlasta
on September 23rd 2018

It is best to follow instructions on this page.

There is no full set of strings, as said above, the list is generated as you use the program. Also, if you modify the .po file manually, it will not be properly uploaded or merged and you may cause more problems for you or others.

wvxwxvw
on September 24th 2018

Unfortunately there are no other options at the moment. What is loaded through the program is not usable, absolutely.

wvxwxvw
on September 24th 2018

I understand. Re-sit and edit the entire translation, I will not, it took a few days. Question: when sending you, dispatched the whole translation or only those lines that I have corrected in the program interface?

Page views: 973       Posts: 6      
Select background
What about ICL files?
I wish there were...