15 Puzzle Buttons - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

15 Puzzle Buttons

Why does the 15 puzzle not give me buttons?
snickerdoodle
on November 27th 2019

I read that the 15 puzzle is supposed to give you buttons every time you complete the puzzle in under 100 moves. But when I complete the puzzle in under 100 moves, it doesn't give me a button. Does anyone know why?

Vlazteron
on December 1st 2019

Maybe the person that told you was wrong, actually the way to get buttons from the 15 Puzzle is beating your best highscore. That might be the reason why don't you receive a button.

I hope it helped. ;-)

snickerdoodle
on December 1st 2019

thanks but i read the page on the site, it says:
15 puzzle - (15 Buttons) A puzzle game that you can earn buttons from. You get a button each time you get a high score and each time you solve the puzzle in under 100 moves.

Vlazteron
on December 2nd 2019

Probably, Honzales (or Vlasta) was wrong. But actually you need to beat your highscore to get buttons.

The Male Boss
on March 24th 2023

I don’t think you get a button every single time you solve it under a 100 moves I think it may be time limited in some way or another as in you can only get it once in every so many hours or so.
You get a button every time you get a high score in the top ten though.

Since I’m unable to review sets I use the 15 Puzzle as my Secondary Source for earning buttons and I use Potted Button Poms as my Primary way of earning buttons.

eeveelover64
on March 24th 2023

why can't you review sets?

The Male Boss
on March 25th 2023

I had the ability removed I can comment but I can not leave a star rating.

eeveelover64
on March 27th 2023

but you did tho? 5 hours ago, at the time of writing this

The Male Boss
on March 27th 2023

I had the rights to rate sets re granted to me.

eeveelover64
on March 28th 2023

:|
mmkay then!

Page views: 1348       Posts: 10      
I wish there were...
Select background
Vista & Win 7 icons