Website Hotspot Fixer - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Website Hotspot Fixer

What if RWD website had a hostpot fixer
Paradise Murderer
on June 5th 2020

It would be great if there was an option to fix hot-spots for already uploaded cursors, if you've seen my profile you know 3 of my first 2018 cursor sets have hotspot problems and unfortunately I don't have the time to fix them. Or- just make it so that if a cursor is severely off it's hot-spot just auto fix it or say a message like "cannot upload- hotspot is off" so that we know and can go fix it.

Vlasta
on August 19th 2020

If it is a static (non-animated) cursor, you can do that by clicking on the "Redraw" link on that cursor's page and the moving the hot-spot in the online editor. And there is some basic checking going on if you are uploading from RWCE, but cannot be too restrictive, as sometimes the hot-spot intentionally weird.

not used anymore
on August 19th 2020

It doesn't work. Whenever I do that, and click save, I click view after that, but the hotspot fix doesn't save. If there was a website update that could do that it would be awesome. Since 2014 the website didn't get an update.

Insane Games
on December 18th 2020

There is a save button dude

Phantom
on February 1st 2021

no, i understnd what he is saying... i tried too and it didnt work online so i had to take the cursors with the ruined hotspots and had to basically remake them.

J
on February 5th 2021

I've never faced this problem. The dragging on the cursor preview is immensely helpful.

Page views: 1408       Posts: 6      
Vista & Win 7 icons
I wish there were...
Select background