RealWorld Cursor Editor - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

RealWorld Cursor Editor

What effects can you apply?
PhilEvil
on July 23rd 2007

What effects can you apply in real world cursor editor?

Vlasta
on July 23rd 2007

The basic ones like Colorize, Shift hue, Contrast, Brightness, Gamma correction, Sharpen, Blur, Motion Blur, Drop shadow, Rotation, Perspective and Add Border.
Some of them are only available when you open a frame of a cursor in a built-in image editor, some are available directly and some can be applied on all frames at once.

+ if you know Javascript, you can add your own effects.

JenUin
on September 26th 2007

Funny...but after using Cursor editor to modify over 15 cursors....I haven't come across ANY of those efects offered!
I also was reading a little of the help fioles, and it said you could use plug in from other apps, like Adobe Photoshop.

I must be really ignorant on the subject,or something....... but...... I don't see how I can get filters and effects from other apps to work--or why I shouidl bother, for that matter--when I can't even change the hue and saturation of my cursor to make a rainbow animation in Real World Cursor Editor! I had to close RwCE, and open the ani file in a different, ICON editor, that also handled cursors and animated files, just to change the hue of an image!!

So, If I have overlooked something, please tell me, but be specific, because, right now, I'm fairly frustrated with this program...too much work for simple things.....

Vlasta
on September 26th 2007

When a cursor is open, go to "Cursor" menu and click "Edit current image". This will open the frame of an animated cursor in another window with more effects available. Once you apply them, close the window.

The effects will be available directly in the upcoming version.

Page views: 1964       Posts: 4      
Vista & Win 7 icons
I wish there were...
Select background