Theme of the month contest for March
PackerZ
on February 23rd 2023

█▀▄▀█ ▄▀█ █▀█ █▀▀ █░█ █▀   ▀█▀ █▀█ ▀█▀ █▀▄▀█
█░▀░█ █▀█ █▀▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█   ░█░ █▄█ ░█░ █░▀░█

PackerZ
on February 23rd 2023

WELCOME TO MARCH'S TOTM

1. No copying other peoples designs or copy their art work and if you do you will be leaded to disqualification.
2. No judging or trash talking about there designs
3. If your cursor doesn't match the theme you will be disqualified.

I have been saving up enough buttons to hand out to the winner, and I will be surely rating fairly.

I will say the Theme once its March. Stay Tuned!

PackerZ
on February 23rd 2023

How about you guys just vote on what theme to do. And any questions will be answered here shortly!

Anonymous
on February 23rd 2023

Whoa, I can't wait to see other ppl's art work on the theme.. Please make the theme winter type!!! It is winter anyways but if not that then spring cuz spring is coming up lad.

PackerZ
on February 23rd 2023

I'll see because there is still 7 days left to go so I'll see..

eeveelover64
on February 23rd 2023

erm, i think mimi should be in charge of the totm's, since she can actually give out trophies

PackerZ
on February 23rd 2023

sixλxis was hosting last years I think January TOTM before too

PackerZ
on February 23rd 2023

SO I decided to be hosting March's

eeveelover64
on February 23rd 2023

yeah but like, they were actually the ones who could make trophies

PackerZ
on February 23rd 2023

thats true, but I'am still saving up enough buttons so i can get the trophies and give em out the the winners

PackerZ
on February 23rd 2023

But I have a question.. What should I make the theme? Cuz anon keeps on saying to make it spring or winter..

eeveelover64
on February 23rd 2023

make it about st. patrick

4 replies were left out.

PackerZ
on February 24th 2023

ohhhh alright!

PackerZ
on February 24th 2023

THE THEME OF THE CONTEST IS ST.PATRCIK YOU MAY BEGIN NOW OR BEGIN ON MARCH 1'st GOOD LUCK

MARCH'S TOTM IS ON HOLD RIGHT NOW!!!! DO NOT PARTICIPATE RIGHT NOW!!!

Animelove_1105
on February 24th 2023

Im probably gonna wait until the start of March. It's unknown if mimi will be coming back, so we'll just have to wait. Besides, there's supposed to be prizes for the February one, with the spray paints and trophies (The Month theme trophy and the new special trophy), as well as the prizes for March's ToTM as well. If you want to try to run the contest, you'll need tools to make the trophies and prizes, which only Mimi has.

Again, we'll have to wait for now.

PackerZ
on February 24th 2023

I agree, if MIMI doesn't return then I'll shut down March's TOTM because I don't have all the tools, but if she does return I'll hand the March TOTM to her. Or ask her about the trophies situation..

MIMI: Last visited Feb 2nd 2023...

If MiMi still doesn't return which will be concerning, I'll hand the March's TOTM over to sixλxis or also ask him about the trophies but then he hasn't come back for a while either:

sixλxis: Last Visited Feb 9th 2023..

SO if he doesn't come back Im REALLY going to have to shut down the March's
TOTM..

I mean instead of shutting down I could give the winners prizes of spray paints and all that but... It wouldn't be fair and they need trophies for their hard work so now Im stuck on what to do.. Cuz I need MiMi here or sixλxis here.. If they don't come back at the start of March then.. Ima has to shut March's TOTM down...

All we have left is to wait until March, and if they don't come back or at least 1 of them.. Then I can either give the prizes out as spray points and 15 puzzles or I can shut down the March's Theme Of The Month Contest...

-Glitch.KRM BG

PackerZ
on February 24th 2023

:-(

Minecraft2.0
on February 25th 2023

"Miami"

Berrylover1082
on February 27th 2023

How about we make it about St. Patricks day

Berrylover1082
on February 27th 2023

Oh nvm

PackerZ
on February 28th 2023

I already said that and please do not participate, the TOTMS on hold right now :-)

Animelove_1105
on March 1st 2023

Okay, so I found out that Mimi might be coming back soon.

apparently her last video on her YT was posted about 11 days ago. She's still active on other sites, just not this one as much.

So the March ToTM still has a chance to officially happen. It just might be late, like the February one, which happened about a day late.

PackerZ
on March 3rd 2023

Okay, till we know if March ToTm is 100% happening.. March's totm is delayed. FOR NOW.

Animelove_1105
on March 5th 2023

Okay, looks like Mimi came back. She did officially close the February one, but no prizes, most likely due to the lack of entries.

Page views: 1321       Posts: 28      
I wish there were...
What about ICL files?
Vista & Win 7 icons