Roblox chat - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Roblox chat

This forum is about Roblox. You can chat, send ASCII memes, and tell people your Roblox usernames if you want to add them. Pleas
Anonymous
on September 28th 2023

If anyone wants to add me, my user is BradyK4xxi. I'll make an account on this site later this year once I call my laptop my own.

Anonymous
on September 28th 2023

add me on my acount called dannyassbruh haha I won't be so kind after all muhahahahahahahahahaaa! fuckerz

Anonymous
on September 28th 2023

my Roblox is korkinp.

Anonymous
on October 3rd 2023

can i have robux since this is a roblox chat place?

Anonymous
on November 3rd 2023

add me on roblox my name is milady4174 ^^ :-)

Anonymous
on November 9th 2023

my roblox username is #########

eeveelover64
on November 9th 2023

so true

Anonymous
on November 11th 2023

:P

Anonymous
on November 21st 2023

my username is scarmin, blade ball warrior B)

Anonymous
on November 30th 2023

blade ball is trash

Anonymous
on November 30th 2023

play Blox fruits instead

Anonymous
on December 8th 2023

evade is better than blox fruits dude

15 replies were left out.

Anonymous
on January 8th

The first time I played Roblox was in 2016 as a guest and then I played i made an account but it was just random letters I put together in late 2016. then in june 2017 i made an account called Bradykax that i was actually going to take responsibility for and use permanently. then later in 2018 i asked my cousin to get me robux for the first time, but then later after i got in trouble from my mom (i was 11 at the time) because she told me it was wrong to use my cousin to buy stuff on online games, but i didn't think i did anything wrong because my cousin said it was fine. Then she changed my password on my account and i wasn't allowed to play roblox for the rest of the month. and later on after i got ungrounded from roblox, i asked my mom if she can put in the password for the account, but she tried multiple times to login, but she forgot what it was smh. made me wish that she wrote it on a piece of paper becausr i still had some robux on the account. then i ended up using my alt account joyisjoyfun as my main and then changed the username to BradK4xxi as rememberance of my old account. Good ol days fr.

Anonymous
on January 8th

im 17 as of now, but i'm still trying to retreive the account, wish me luck dudes. :-)

Anonymous
on January 25th

Life is roadblocks, don't let nothing stop you. cuz we ain't stopping!

Anonymous
on January 29th

Yo what's good players

Anonymous
on January 30th

not much hbu bruh

Anonymous
on January 30th

im just chillin, playing some roblox r63 tycoon B)

Anonymous
on February 5th

r63 is actually weird, don't search it up pls

Anonymous
on February 6th

This is from a school computer. Does anyone know how I could possibly bypass the school blocking system. Thanks

ツ☪ 4N1MATIC ♡♥
on February 9th

whay

Anonymous
on February 12th

sui

Anonymous
on February 16th

guys play roblox is cool

xTikans
on February 20th

i play roblox sometimes, just not that much because of school and work