Who thinks that apple really sucks. - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Who thinks that apple really sucks.

ADRI_34_YY
on January 11th

Describe your worse experience with apple.

nibbler
on January 11th

Here are the worst things with Apple:
1. I once had my iPod Touch 4 on me, and when I typed my PIN incorrectly multiple times, it somehow locked itself for 26,000,000 minutes (47 years)! The worst glitch in Apple devices.
2. Locking features on iPhones for their anti-repair policy, due to non-genuine parts that actually function. Hugh Jeffreys has done many videos on YouTube repairing damaged phones, and some videos are on iPhones, which when he repairs them, features like battery indicator and Face ID get disabled due to the new replaced parts being non-genuine.

5P34K
on January 11th

I simply hate their iOS because is strict in terms of customization, file management, you can only install applications from their ugly app store, doesn't has many applications available and their users overuse the emojis (Geez, even the word is cringe)

ADRI_34_YY
on January 11th

I hate apple a lot the unique best thing of an iphone is the camera,... wait a moment the last samsung has better camera than the last iphone so it turns into a bad phone, I prefer the samsung :-)

5P34K
on January 11th

true

Anonymous
on January 12th

Watchout blud or i wil burn yo bals

5P34K
on January 12th

Seeing an iPhone user being salty LMFAO

Anonymous
on January 15th

xD

ADRI_34_YY
on January 17th

Jajajaja lol is so agressive.

5P34K
on January 17th

k, also don't worry about apple kids being salty here, just an essay of mine will make them quiet

ADRI_34_YY
on January 18th

Emmm me kid, I'm not a kid I have 17 years bro.

5P34K
on January 18th

That wasn't to you, it was to a [Now deleted] comment

Anonymous
on January 23rd

I hate apple and android I use nokia

Anonymous
on January 23rd

It's the best brand bro

ADRI_34_YY
on January 26th

Oh yeah you know, nokias are indestructible ;-)

Page views: 193       Posts: 15      
I wish there were...
Select background
Vista & Win 7 icons