The Male Boss Valentine’s Contest - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

The Male Boss Valentine’s Contest

2024 Edition
The Male Boss
on January 13th

The Male Boss Valentine’s Contest 2024

The Male Boss Valentine’s Contest is a new contest for 2024 for Valentine’s Day in which all users with an account can participate.
The Idea of the Contest is for users to create a Valentine’s Style Cursor or Icon Set which Complies with the Rules of the Contest.

Rules

1. All work Must be new and created by you.

2. All work Must be safe for work.

3 All icon sets Must contain 5 unique designs.

4. All icons Should be available in the following sizes 16x16, 24x24, 32x32, 48x48, 64x64, 128x128, 256x256.
5. All cursors sets Must contain the following cursor roles normal select, help select, working in background, busy, precision, text, handwriting, unavailable, vertical & horizontal resize, diagonal resize 1 & 2, move, alternate and link select.

6. All cursor sets Should contain the following cursors roles location and person select.

7. Users Must only summit one cursor set for the contest.

8. Users Must only summit one icon set for the contest.

9. Any entry Must be created, uploaded and submitted between 13th January 2024 to 14th February 2024.
10. Any Entry Must be Valentine themed.

Any cursor or icon set that doesn’t comply with a rule worded as Must is automatically ineligible to enter the contest unless the user makes the set compliant by the end of the contest.

Any cursor or icon set that doesn’t comply with a rule worded as Should is still eligible to enter the contest however it will reduce your chances of getting a better prize and ultimately winning the contest.

How to Enter the Contest

You can enter a rule compliant cursor or icon set from today by sending a personal message to the male boss with a link containing the cursor or icon set or both that you’re entering into the contest.

Prizes

All participants will receive at minimum either 5 buttons or a spray paint.

The participant who finishes third will receive at minimum 10 buttons.

The participant who finishes second will receive at minimum 20 buttons.

The participant who wins the contest will receive at minimum 30 buttons.

The Male Boss
on January 26th

The Male Boss Ruling Regarding Dual Submissions if a cursor or icon set is eligible for both this contest and the http://www.rw-designer.com/forum/6987 this contest I have no issue at present with the set been entered into both contests since it the set in question would comply with the rules of each contest.

The Male Boss
on January 26th

Rule 9 Amendment

9. Any entry Must be created, uploaded and submitted between 13th January 2024 to 21st February 2024.

☬Tenzue BG☬
on February 3rd

okay

macaroni94
on February 4th

nice mabey i'll enter

ツ☪ 4N1MATIC ♡♥
on February 10th

okay !
maybe i will enter

The Male Boss
on February 22nd

The Contest has Closed Formally.
I can confirm I did not receive any valid entries and therefore no one won the contest.

Page views: 402       Posts: 7      
What about ICL files?
Select background
Vista & Win 7 icons