Raster click? - RealWorld forums

Log-in or register.

Raster click?

How do i make Raster click work?
Sword Frog
on December 1st 2007

How do i get the rastar to work because whenever i apply it and i click it doesnt work?

Vlasta
on December 1st 2007

I am sorry, I do not know what is the problem. Could you describe it in more details?

Sword Frog
on December 1st 2007

i just got the program last night but i sure that raster click it when you click somewere a picture apears where u click and i cant find a place to apply it to my cursor

Vlasta
on December 1st 2007

...I cannot say I understand you, but are you by change trying to set the active pixel of a cursor (The point that is usually at the point of the arrow if the cursor is arrow)?

Sword Frog
on December 1st 2007

this is wat im saying.....when i click the hot spot on the cursor flashes a pictures

Vlasta
on December 1st 2007

To set the hot spot, open (or create) a cursor. Then switch to the "Hot spot" tool by clicking on the blue cross icon in the toolbar above the editor window. The click on a pixel.

The Sword of the Heart
on December 2nd 2007

I think he wants a picture to appear when he clicks.

This is not possible in Windows. Get Stardock CursorXP and you should have a lot more options, including having a different cursor when the mouse is clicked. CursorXP is raster-based, so there's no limit on the size of your cursor. Just make a raster image (PNG, not RRI) and set it as the clicked state. Or you can use and ANI file (Animated cursor) to make an animation come when you click.

Page views: 3100       Posts: 7      
What about ICL files?
Vista & Win 7 icons
Select background